Our services create a positive impact on your company’s bottom line and the environment.
When you want to alleviate some of your costs associated with tire disposal, turn to us at Corporate Tire for the services and solutions you need. Selling tires to us is easy because we accept a wide range of tire sizes and conditions. More than half of the number of tires deemed as scrap can be used in other parts of the world for various other applications. When you sell tires to us, we can often refurbish, retread, or recycle the materials so that both physical and financial resources are managed well.
What do we do when you sell tires to us?
We have alternative uses for 60% of your scrap tires. Not all tires can be salvaged, including tires showing rusted or excessive steel, critical bead damage, or unrepairable injuries. However, the age of a tire, multiple-capped tires, and tires with some major injuries can be salvaged and/or purchased by Corporate Tire. Even if your company in Greer, South Carolina is involved with a retread program and they deem your tires as scrap, chances are we can still purchase and use your tires.
Why choose Corporate Tire when you want to sell tires?
- We are licensed and insured.
- We can train your staff on the ways to spot salvageable tires.
- We take complete responsibility for the liability of the tires once they leave your facility.
- Our services create a positive impact on your company’s bottom line and the environment.
- Because we deal with refurbished, new retreads and new tires, we can customize a program according to your company’s needs.
Ready to sell tires? Give us a call at Corporate Tire today to get started!